Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome!

Heyy! Welcome to my Functional Art Blog! I am a sophomore at Victor High School. I am a cheerleader for the fall and winter seasons. I love summer time and hanging out with friends (: After high school, I would like to go to college, possibly for something medical.
I love going to the mall because I think it's fun to pick out new, stylish outfits. I love bows and the color pink. I also really like polka dots and stripes. Some design lines that I like are Vera Bradley and Coach. When doing art projects, I really enjoy working with materials rather than drawing.I do like interior design, however.
My goal of this blog is to talk about my artwork along with others artwork so that I can improve as an artist. I would also like it to expose me to many different forms of art so that I'm more aware of artists and their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment